POOLE-based fleet services support provider, i247 Group, is offering Dorset nurses, doctors and other vital NHS workers free 24/7 motoring back up.
The i247 Group is providing a one-stop shop to help keep them on the road.
Teaming up with a wide range of national and local organisations, i247 Group is providing assistance for vehicle breakdown, managing urgent vehicle repairs, punctures and replacement tyres. It will also be on hand to offer vehicle rental services when required.
Founder and chairman of i247 Group, John Mason (pictured right), said:
“During this current COVID-19 crisis we are already supporting critical fleet and key workers nationally through our in-life automotive fleet services, but we wanted to do something more and specifically something for our local community. Hence, we thought helping NHS workers was a great way of saying thank you for all that they are doing for us.”
By calling one number, NHS staff in Dorset have access to the following support:
- 24/7 vehicle support and direct access to fast fit centres and garage workshops that remain open across Dorset
- Free breakdown service with the AA
- Priority access to National Tyres & ATS Euromaster mobile and booked at competitive rates
- Priority access to Nationwide Windscreen Services for mobile windscreen and glass replacement
- 40% discount off vehicle rental rates with VWFS Rent a Car
- Hassle free tyre, servicing, MOT, maintenance and repair appointment
Ralph Morton is the leading journalist in the leasing broker sector and editor of Broker News, the website which provides information and news for BVRLA-registered leasing brokers. He also writes extensively on the fleet and leasing market in both the UK and Europe.