IF you haven’t yet signed up to a place at the BVRLA Leasing Broker Conference, then you had better get a move on.
The BVRA is promising a packed agenda with interactive formats to allow you to get involved.
Taking place at the Royal Institute of British Architects, the event will be held on Thursday 21 October 2021.
Here’s what’s on the conference agenda:
- BVRLA & Leasing Broker Committee update: policy and compliance workstreams with input from the BVRLA Leasing Broker committee.
- Regulatory update: guidance, updates, and advice on regulation – what has happened and what does the future look like.
- EV Perspectives: chaired by our EV Trainer Jon Burdekin, a look at things like bundled EV services, salary sacrifice opportunities, guidance requirements.
- Digital transformation in the broker market: how is digital technology and innovation changing customer service, fleet management, marketing?
- Broker Outlook Panel: a cross section of broker voices to give their views and opinions for the months ahead.
- The event will conclude with a networking and drinks reception at the end of the conference.
The event is free to attend for BVRLA leasing brokers; industry suppliers and non-BVRLA members can also attend at a cost of £200+VAT per person.
You can book to attend the conference here.
Broker News is the official media partner of the BVRLA Leasing Broker Conference. Event partners are Alphabet, Leasys, Fleet Procure, QV Systems, and APD Global Research.
Ralph Morton is the leading journalist in the leasing broker sector and editor of Broker News, the website which provides information and news for BVRLA-registered leasing brokers. He also writes extensively on the fleet and leasing market in both the UK and Europe.