Ten questions we’ll ask before you lease a car
Give your website visitors some genuine information on what they can expect to be asked before they lease a car. The content is rich in key words and includes H1 and H2 headings. You can personalise it to your brokerage where it is marked in the copy. Words: 885. Plus a photograph.
The 10 questions we ask:
- Have you leased before?
- Is the car for you?
- What age are you?
- Can we ask you about the car you’ve seen?
- How many miles a year do you drive?
- When do you need delivery?
- Some personal questions prior to a credit check
- Would you like maintenance?
- Shall we go ahead with the lease agreement?
- Is there anything you would like to ask us?
5 in stock