GRAHAM Conway, head of strategic development at Reading leasing broker, Select Car Leasing, is to join the BVRLA Leasing Broker Committee.
Conway, who moved from funder Alphabet to Select in March last year, offers the broker committee a breadth of vision having now operated on both the funder and broker sides of the business.
“It’s fantastic to be invited to join the committee,” commented Conway on his appointment.
“I believe my unique perspective can add extra value and depth to the committee’s proceedings.”
The invitation was extended following the committee’s most recent meeting in January.
Alan Carreras, managing director of the Bridle Leasing Group and BVRLA Leasing Broker Committee chairman, added:
“It’s important that committee members have a wide variety of experience and represent all sections of the broker network. Graham Conway’s perspective on broking, from both sides of the fence, will provide invaluable insight. I look forward to his input.”
Lynette Randall from Alpha Contracts Leasing also joined the committee in January. She said:
“There’s plenty to do on delivering the Road to Zero and helping customers move towards electric vehicles. It’s important to help assist the BVRLA and the committee towards delivering this message.”
“Lynette’s addition to the committee brings welcome diversity and a wider range of viewpoints. I’m looking forward to the extra energy this will add to our meetings.”
The full list of the BVRLA Leasing Broker Committee is now:
- Alan Carreras (chair), Bridle Leasing Group
- Spencer Blake (vice chair), Wessex Fleet Solutions
- Martin Brown, Fleet Alliance Group
- Richard Chadwick, Alphabet
- Andy Chatwin, ALD Automotive
- Steve Cocks, Lex Autolease
- Graham Conway, Select Car Leasing
- Stephen Greenstreet, Greenfleets
- Rod Lloyd, Low Cost Vans
- Paul Parkinson, Synergy Car Leasing
- Vince Pemberton, Rivervale Leasing
- Lynette Randall, Alpha Contracts Leasing
- Chris Swallow, Hitachi Capital Vehicle Solutions
- Mike Thompson, LeasePlan
- Todd Williams, Arval