TODD Williams has been appointed head of indirect sales (broker and dealer partners), effective 01 July 2020.
Williams (pictured above), previously head of broker, has been given an expanded portfolio in a newly focused executive team under Paul Hyne, appointed chief commercial officer this January.
Hyne said the changes had been implemented to meet a new range of fleet and mobility offerings that had been given extra relevance post COVID-19.
Commenting on the changes, Hyne said:
Retail business, which is our consumer and SME arm, has been simplified into direct and indirect channels. We’ve had great success in our indirect channels in recent years, and we’ve also been successful in winning and building effective manufacturer programmes, so that is a big future area of focus for us.
Other changes instigated by Hyne (left) include a new business function for corporate fleet customers, the grouping together of customer experience functions, and the implementation of a dedicated LCV centre of excellence based in Manchester.
The full list of major new positions created across the commercial department are:
- Steve Kirwan, head of corporate new business;
- Jamie Williams, head of corporate account management;
- Todd Williams, head of retail indirect;
- Dominic Morton, head of retail direct and partnerships;
- Suzie Ford, head of customer experience;
- David McKie, head of internal sales north; and
- Julie Jordan, head of internal sales south.