FLEET Alliance is launching a new campaign based on its salary sacrifice programme with a strapline emphasising that electric cars are available to everyone through a salary sacrifice scheme.
Using the hashtag #ElectricCarsAreForEveryone, Fleet Alliance is underlining the inclusivity of its electric car funding programme.
Andy added that for employers salary sacrifice offered important advantages to advancing its Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) agenda, as well as offering an appealing staff attraction and retention benefit in a period when the labour market is particularly tight.
The Glasgow-based leasing broker said its scheme offered a number of USPs:
- a dedicated driver support team helps drivers find special offers and available stock vehicles;
- no mandatory Early Termination Insurance;
- no minimum number of employees;
- Fleet Alliance e-Fleet software is available to help manage the vehicles;
- competitive tendering via a panel of funders selects the most price competitive monthly rentals, with access to special offers.
Fleet Alliance says that drivers taking a salary sacrifice car will pay less overall than were they to lease a vehicle privately out of taxed income.
According to the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA), salary sacrifice is the fastest growing funding method in the UK. The association says salary sacrifice fleets increased by 41.2% during Q 1 of 2022 reaching a total of 35,134 cars.
Fleet Alliance currently has over 100 customers taking its salary sacrifice scheme, but expects this to double within the next 12 months. Its own corporate fleet went fully electric in mid-2021.
Automotive and fleet writer for Broker News